Deep Work. Deep Joy.
With 10+ years of experience developing beginning-to-end strategies for nonprofit programs, projects, and initiatives, I would like the opportunity to put my talents to work for you. Seeing the impact my strategic planning, tactical execution, and audience engagement skills brought to current and past endeavors, I am eager to apply well-honed project and stakeholder management talents to your organization’s efforts.
Combining coaching, mediation, and quality administration training with my extensive professional experience and Masters in Global Gender Studies, I am ready to optimize client and community engagement and support the success of your vision and mission.
How Tiffany Can Help
- Beginning-to-end strategic planning, development, and implementation for projects, proposals, and initiatives
- Defining timelines, metrics, deliverables, and goals, and advancing complex projects
- Composing proposals, policies, procedures, and administering related operational budgets
- Performing needs assessments and analyses formulating evidence-based, data-driven decisions
- Cultivating, developing, and sustaining business, community, and partner relationships fostering collaboration
- Galvanizing internal, external, cross-functional team collaboration and ensuring open communication
- Researching available grants, gathering required data, and managing submission deadlines